- Number of words. There are 622115 entries in the Norsk Scrabbleforbundet's word list. Of those, 514282 can fit in Wordfeud's 15x15 board.
- Longest word. With 33 letters, the one and only winner is MENNESKERETTIGHETSORGANISASJONENE. I know, it's 3 words in one. That's cheating!
- The most common word length. It turns out that there are more 10-letter words than any other. Logarithmic scale seemed more appropriated...
- Words starting with S are the most frequent:
- The most used letter overall. The figure below reveals that it is the letter E:
- Double letters. Sometimes double consonants can help differentiate long and short vowels. There are even some double vowels. Which are the double letters appearing the most?
- Triple letters. Do they even appear? They do! I was surprised when I found out. It's just a few words and their plurals/definite variants:
GODGUTTTER (a typo, but still it's in the list)
That's it. Hope you found this post interesting. There is an elephant in the room ... this post is in English! I'll make a Norwegian version soon :)